Re: Prevent right click from invoking context menu

3tips wrote:
Hoping someone can help me out here...

I play a game that I have to hold down the Alt key and right click to perform a game function.
Interesting.  Game name so we can all look at this.

 When I do, I get the right click context menu for the window (Minimize, Move, Resize etc).
Correct. I don't think there is a mapping for ALT + Right Mouse Click (keycode change) for Wine. I know this exists for Windows.

 How can I stop this from happening?
File a bug report.  We cannot fix things we don't know about.

James McKenzie