Re: MS Outlook 2007 won't open

James Mckenzie wrote:
kbbass <wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sent: Aug 17, 2010 8:50 AM
To: wine-users@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject:   Re: MS Outlook 2007 won't open

James Mckenzie wrote:
kbbass <wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm assuming that you went in and set the two dlls (riched20 is one of them) to 'native, builtin' for Outlook as well as Word and Excel, correct?

James McKenzie
"Assuming" can be very dangerous :-).

I didn't, but Word and Excel worked without them. I set riched20.dll, but what is the other? Is there a FAQ about
this somewhere?

That's great that Word and Excel worked...

You can lookup Office 2007 in the Applications Database and the answer should be there.

On other item, we tend to push the use of native Linux/UNIX applications. Thunderbird/SeaMonkey, which are native applications can connect to IMAP/POP3/SMTP mail delivery systems. Don't know about secure IMAP, but you can always look at the features list.

James McKenzie