Re: [EverNote] Can't connect to server

whatbug wrote:
hi all,
i think I made small progress with my problem

i did:

Code:
$ sh winetricks wininet

This should have fixed any internet connection problems.
Please help me, solutions can't be so far away. This app is registered as well working in app database.

Then look at what others did in the How-To section to get the program to work.

BTW, if you are on a Mac and the results are for Linux, you are basically on your own for results.

James McKenzie