riched32.dll refresh(?) problem

An application using a riched32 input text box runs almost fine. The box has two indicators, one is "total lines" and the other is the cursor position "line/column".

When entering text, everything seems fine and the "total lines" counter changes whenever I press ENTER, but the "line/column" cursor position remains staying at "1/1". When I copy text into the box, the cursor moves (though indicator still says "1/1"), but I don't see the copied text. After scrolling one page and scrolling back, the text shows up.

It seems that there is some kind of screen update missing.

I tried that with the built-in riched32.dll as well as with several native ones.

Anyone any idea?

(wine is v1.2)