Re: All keys dead, but ØÆÅ£¤§

embh wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to run an accounting program called Mamut DaTax. Running the installation part is not a problem, but when entering the program itself all keys are dead but the following: øæ壤§

I'm using a Norwegian keyboard, and wine version 1.3 under Kubuntu 10.04.
What happens when you switch to an English keyboard mapping? (I know the program is written to Norwegian keyboard but this is just checking out if the mapping file is good.)

James McKenzie