Re: Installing .msiexec file

OK Will do. Any chance that it would work in Fedora fc 13? Tks Bob

On 08/06/2010 02:54 PM, dimesio wrote:
Bob Benjamin wrote:
More info. In Wine, clicking Drive_C brings up a box with "files of
type" and a drop down arrow. The only files there are .exe and .exe.so
Nothing else drops down. No .msi. Adding the ispq9.msi doesn't help.
Wonder if this means Wine doesn't accept or know about the .msi. If this
is a dumb question. it's because I'm a Newbie and really just guessing.
Tks for the help and patience! :-)           Bob

You said the msi file was on your desktop. That's not part of wine's fake C: drive.

I downloaded the file and got the same results as you. File a bug.