successful ATI card for WINE gaming?

Is there current or semi-current ATI video card that people are having good
luck with for video games through WINE? I'm going to need a new card soon and
we have had a long run of bad luck with the quality of Nvidia cards so I would
like to give ATI a try. I know the driver improvements for Linux have been
slow to arrive, but if anyone has a card they can recommend it would give me a
starting place to check them out. The type of games I would be using it for
are things like Blizzard games, Star Wars Galaxies, Eve, Torchlight, Champions
Online, Star Trek Online, etc.

Thank you for any ideas.