Re: Remove uninstalled items from Wine Uninstaller

No, the list of stuff in the Uninstaller menu (i.e., the garbage list of programs in the application that loads when you enter "wine uninstaller" in a terminal command line).

I have a bunch of .NET "language" packs that weren't removed when I uninstalled the .NET Framework.