Re: powermac g4

jerbear64 wrote:
Yep, my first post was a helpful one. But I still have one problem. Even
after I install Freetype, and after the Font Metrics are initialized, I get
this error message:

Failed to open the service control manager.
err:module:load_builtin_dll failed to load .so lib for builtin
L"msxml3.dll":
dlopen(/Darwine/Wine.bundle/Contents/bin/../lib/wine/msxml3.dll.so, 2):
Library not loaded: /sw/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
I see you are using Fink. Look in the directory /sw/lib to see if this library exists. If it does not you need to install iconv-dev (or something like that.)

This library may have dependencies.

James McKenzie