Re: Wolfenstein regression with Wine 1.3

Eric Fernandez wrote:
2010/8/4 dimesio <wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx>:

You should never have done that. http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#head-96bebfa287b4288974de0df23351f278b0d41014

Indeed. I'll retry as user, but I am wondering the problem will still be there.

Don't know.  You will have to fix permissions in your .wine directory first.

It is possible that this will fix the problem you describe...

If the problem remains, please run the Regression Test.

There is a page on the Wiki for running Git for Wine: http://wiki.winehq.org/GitWine

Do not run the the make install part, this is not necessary and will overwrite the Wine 1.3.0 you installed (if you have permissions to write in the installation directories.)

James McKenzie