Re: Mopsos problems in Wine 1.2

helixrider wrote:
Hi, as this is my first post, I would like to thank you all for this great software! :) Currently, I am experiencing a problem with Mopsos. (Current version (http://www.mopsos.net/download/MopsosSetup_20100727_1_1_1.zip)) With older wine-versions, it worked like a charm, but having installed the latest two Ubuntu Jaunty packages, it reports only

Code:
fixme:advapi:SetSecurityInfo stub
fixme:advapi:SetSecurityInfo stub
fixme:advapi:SetSecurityInfo stub
fixme:advapi:SetSecurityInfo stub

and then terminates without further notice. Currently, I am using the package wine_1.2-0ubuntu1~jauntyppa1_i386.deb under Ubuntu Jaunty.
Is there a way to have this software run again under Wine? What do I have to do?  [Shocked]

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Time for a regression test.

Is there an Applications Database entry for this program? If not, please create one.

Thank you.

James McKenzie