Re: Add a shortcut for Wine's Internet Explorer

fernandocarvalho wrote:
No, if a website requires an ActiveX control or an Visual Basic Script to be executed, you will not be able to render this site on any other browser, even if you are on Windows.
Search for more info, and you will find that there are some websites that only work on Internet Explorer.

I understand this. This is why requiring IE and IE only is BAD. However, I cannot tell the Government of the Republic of Korea what to do.

Let me check what the site I work with does with Firefox. It uses ActiveX extensively...

Thus, making IE work under Wine is a valuable task. Right now IE6 mostly works, IE7 somewhat works and IE8 does not work.

James McKenzie