Re: Add a shortcut for Wine's Internet Explorer

fernandocarvalho wrote:
I think that an Open Source Internet Explorer implementation would help a lot, because many applications, mainly those related with Home Banking are Internet Explorer dependent, and people are forbidden to use open source applications to accomplish these tasks.
So this will be a great feature for people switching to Open Source.

If your bank insists on using IE, switch banks. There are more problems than just using that with that particular bank. My bank in the U.S. even supports Chrome.

James McKenzie