HD Writer AE + Wine

I've a camera by Panasonic, so i need their programm to see, edit & burn m2ts videos.
I tried to install HD Writer AE 1.5 (it was on the disc with my cam), but installation failed. It freezes at the end and nothing.
The version 2.5 installed without a problem, but the programm doesn't see my cam at all. I tried all discs in preferencies, but still... NOTHING!
So i hope that someone shows me a solution!
Thankz!