Problem with Eve online

Every time I try to open Eve-online with Wine, the tyrannis splash screen pops up and starts to open the game, but before getting in a window appears with the following text:
The program Exefile.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I have also tried to install Eve on Crossover for Linux professional, but the same message pops up at the same time.

I'm running Ubuntu 10.04.
Can anyone help me with my problem?

Thanks in advance