Re: App asks for multiple back buffers, but

The key wasn't even there, so I built it.  Ran the app way past the time when the trouble would occur.  Thanks very much for that.

This will probably close all my problems with this game, and I have items in other forums that I will have to clean up.

I hate windows registry almost as much as I dislike Microsoft.  The registry is an overcomplicated idea, and now they are stuck with it.  It is almost as bad as Access and its Jet flame out engine.