Re: Problem since Wine 1.2-rc1

a0hof wrote:
Sorry for these double-postings.
Unfortunatly I'm not able to produce a graphical interface with 2.6.33, but I tried winecfg in the command line though and reported no error except that there was no display on X server
Wine requires that X be running. Even if the program is not graphical. This is in the Wine FAQ as well.
:D
Is this a smiley face?
 I don't know whether that means that my problem doesn't exist with 2.6.33 or that wine simply doesn't load far enough to produce errors when it cannot draw a window because of missing display on X server...
Your problem does not exist with Kernel 2.6.33 according to what you have posted so far.

There is supposed to be a kernel that Wine does not work well with. Since I'm on a Mac and I cannot get Linux to run correctly on my Thinkpad, I cannot confirm this.

James McKenzie