Re: alsa drivers don't show up in audio tab in winecfg

i found out some more now :p
i have the winealsa.drv and wineoss.drv and others in my system32 folder.
but the drivers don't show up in the winecfg audio tab.
in the registry i changed the "driver" to "pulse, alsa, oss", but it always tells me the drivers don't exist! and it asks me to remove them from the registry. What should i do to make it see the other drivers please?