Re: DDO crash

Mohandevir2 wrote:
Good evening all!

I got a little problem with DDO under Wine 1.2rc6;

Try again with the latest stable release:  Wine-1.2.

Before beginning, I must say that I use an ATI EAH4670 video card and I know that ATI is always an issue with wine. Still, my problem could possibly be easy to solve, I think, I hope... :-)

The game, under wine, is just awesome, no lagging and/or graphical problems about it. I've been able to try many features and got no known bugs yet.

The only thing that goes wrong it's that after about 5mins of play (always the same lapse of time, at every try) the game just crashes without warning.

Interesting. Can you advise what Linux distribution you are using and the kernel version?

James McKenzie