Re: denying internet access to a win32 app?

graysky wrote:
Hate to necrobump a thread, but I'm still facing this issue under Wine 1.2 on my box.  Is there a piece of wine I can disable to deny internet functionality to windows apps?

The question is not how but why? It is simple to disable Internet access to Windows applications and I'll ask if you want to do this across the entire Wine directory. It gets very complex if you want to deny to one but allow another.

James McKenzie