Re: can't install wine :(

I have Slackware64 and what I do is down load the source file.  Then decompress it.  At that point from a terminal or command line change directories in to the expanded folder.  Look to change into the tool folder.  Once in there type

sh wineinstall

It will install from there.  It takes a while for the program to compile but it works fine afterward

Ace