Re: Randomly Dropping Audio / CTD

You mean the reimplementation of the entire audio system in OpenAL, right? I haven't read any news about that since the last WWN (then again, I'm not following any Wine mailing lists). It would be nice to get a little progress update about that here on the forums.

As for "randomly dropping audio", isn't that just a personal problem? I mean, for me, audio either works or it doesn't work, ie. your specific bug exists or doesn't exist for different setups. Of course, it does need to be addressed.