Re: Simple application made with visual studio 2005 not running

[Exclamation]  [Shocked]
So there is way to wine be binary compatible with Visual Studio applications?
I fear that in some time wine become useless, because as far as I know, the most recent applications that are built for Windows, uses Visual Studio as their primary compiler.