Re: Torchlight Performance

Can't seem to figure out how to find my driver version, though I just installed them from the nvidia site two days ago, so they should be pretty darn recent.

You say they handle opengl differently, but I believe I'm running torchlight in DX9. When I mess with the settings so it runs with OGL, it crashes upon startup... how might I get a log to you guys when it crashes to help with that?