Re: How can I run this in Wine

On 7/9/10 2:03 AM, klumppy wrote:
> I am using this version of wine. It's called winebottler but im assuming it's the same thing.
>
> http://winebottler.kronenberg.org/
Unfortunately, we can't help you right now, for two reasons: 1) It
doesn't have the latest version of Wine (1.1.44 vs 1.2-RC6) and 2) it's
a 3rd-party app, so we can't support it even if it included Wine
1.2-RC6. Come back after trying ijji Reactor with Wine 1.2-RC6, and then
we can help you.
> I got it moved to the applications folder and I started running the exe for the reactor and the reactor starts up fine but when I try and sign in, nothing happens, it just stays on the same screen and doesen't go anywhere.
Yeah, that's not helpful. That's why I want you to run it from
Terminal.app. It's in /Applications/Utilities. A nifty shortcut is to
press Cmd-Shift-U from the Finder to go straight to that folder. If you
need more information, you can always read Wine's FAQ
(http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ ). There's also an entire section dedicated
to running Wine on Mac OS X (http://wiki.winehq.org/MacOSX ), though
some of it is outdated. And if you need help getting used to the command
line, then remember, Google is your friend.

Chip