Re: A further comment on 1.2-RC6

In my very messed up large tile that was full of graphics glitches, I caused a cataclysm that removed the seaport and surrounding stuff.  The entire problem disappeared.

One wonders if seaports, being a kind of black hole for freight traffic, are causing this problem.  It doesn't occur on Windows XP.  I've only seen it when I run the wine package.