Re: Make sure that Visual Studio works before 1.2 release

Then, for the next release of wine, we could make sure that every new wine release, is capable of running Visual Studio.
So we can maintain a certain compliance with key features of windows.
If Visual Studio starts working in a good shape, we can be sure that many applications will also work, because a great portion of them are build using Visual Studio.