Re: Outcast error

DarkMessiaH wrote:
thank you^^
so..firstly, when i start the Setup.exe it gives to me this output:

ubuntu@ubuntu-desktop:~/.../Setup$ wine Setup.exe ubuntu@ubuntu-desktop:~/.../Setup$ wine: Unhandled privileged instruction at address 0x1a112b9 (thread 001c), starting debugger...

after, when i click on the "Close" button in the Install window(look at the image above) it returns this:

Long posting deleted

that's all^^

ps:isn't in this forum a function to make posts more compact...to encapsulate parts like the output above(i don't know...perhaps like the [spoiler][/spoiler]??

You can use [code][/code] but since the forums feed a mailing list this is a moot point.

The best suggestion I have is to post lengthy information like this to a site like postbin.com and then put a link to it in your message. Also, there is a lot of information missing in your post that happened before the memory dump. Did anything else display before the Unhandled ... starting debugger... line above.

James McKenzie