Re: Portal Menu Text missing!

r2rX wrote:
Well, i've looked through the info on the AppDB of Portal but to no avail. There seems to be no input concerning this particular problem.

As for the stubs/fixmes, I have no idea where and what to look for in particular; in regards to Portal.

...perhaps you can lead me in the right direction?

I appreciate all the help and input so far.
Looks like it is time for a bug report.

I don't work on d3d code.

James McKenzie