Re: Portal Menu Text missing!

r2rX wrote:
No, I do not run WINE or Catalyst Control Center as 'root'...especially WINE. The D3D tweaks you mentioned; what/which tweaks are these?

Ok.  Just confirming as one of the messages contained "ROOT".

In order to get some programs running, partial code implementations are installed. These are referred to as 'stubs'. Some additional programs require more code that is provided. That is why you get fixmes. They do not indicate there are problems, but may indicate your particular program needs a more through implementation of the Windows API calls to run.

This is why I asked that you first look for a bug report for your program or these functions and if one does not exist create one. If one does exist, please vote on the bug as this will indicate more than one person or program is affected.

You might also want to look in our Applications Database for an entry for this program and see if there are 'how-tos' that made it work or if there is a current rating for the program.

James McKenzie