Re: ListView component is empty

TheMengzor wrote:
wine-1.2-rc5
I use program (VB6), which uses ListView control. When I try to load items from file, string added to ListView, but there are empty. I can select lines, but can't see anything in them. Trying to change font, size and other options does nothing.

Can you run this program in a terminal window (http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ item 7.1)?

If you get a series of
richedit: EM_FORMATRANGE stub! messages see bug 6254 in Wine's Bugzilla for a series of pending patches that implements this function. Please also create a Bugzilla login, add a comment and vote for the bug. A couple of us developers created the patches and they are waiting for the next development cycle.

James McKenzie