Re: WOW unplayable because of graphical error

gobbles2k8 wrote:
I know they all have graphics cards, I was saying it didn't have a dedicated Nvidia or whatever kind, instead one integrated on the motherboard
Anyway, I think that I have a Intel Corporation Mobile GM965/GL960 Integrated Graphics
Yuck. Intel is well noted for their lack of Linux 3D support. Hopefully, someone with experience can help, or you can look through the FAQ as this question is asked quite frequently.

James McKenzie