Re: Wine cannot create directories

Claudiu Bucur wrote:
This has been an issue for me for over 1 year. I have tried several boards
but I do not get responses anywhere. Please take a look at this post.
Towards the end i pastebined a wine.log with detailed debug output.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You were told then and you will be told now: DO NOT RUN WINE AS ROOT. This messes up all of your permissions.

Please reply when you have done the following:

sudo rm -rf .wine
wine notepad

James McKenzie