Re: moved to Ubuntu 10.04 no space on /home

Frédéric Delanoy wrote:
On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 14:43, dimesio <wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Frédéric Delanoy wrote:
You can use a prefix at configure time; look in ./configure --help

The prefix set by configure specifies where Wine itself is installed. It
has nothing the do with the wineprefix.

Yeah I know. I thought there might be some kind of  option to set a
different "default" wineprefix (had no direct
access to a wine 'configure --help' output). Bad wording. My mistake.

To use a wineprefix other than the default you need to set the WINEPREFIX
environment variable.
http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#head-faf9617c53607e583f6e6ff70a4ac9522d490faf

That won't help him since he wants to move his applications, not reinstall
them all under a different prefix as I understood.

Set the WINEPREFIX and then type in the following command in a terminal window:

[code]

mv $HOME/.wine <path/to/WINEPREFIX>

[/code]

That should move the files and allow them to be run.

James McKenzie