Re: Troubles patching Anarchy Online

Ivraine wrote:
ok, sorry, I obviously wasnt clear enough. The program that does not work currently is the patcher. It gets the updates, but for some strange reason, it cannot get them. I am guessing it is due to Internet explorer not working, but I can run internet explorer just fine. I am using ie6, because ie7 is not yet supported for ubuntu 10.04.
Hmmm. Did you try winetricks to install ie7? Some sites are now deliberately not allowing ie6 due to many problems with it.

James McKenzie