Re: System 32 error

used man wrote:
it just brought up the "localhost:Starcraft II Beta chevalierhome$"  search prompt again.

Are you receiving ANY output?

If so, and it is short (less than one screen) please post it here.

If not, please see the follow Wine FAQ entry to create a logging file and then post the file to a site like pastebin.com and then post the resulting URL here so we can look at the output.

http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log

Thank you.

BTW, I'm a fellow Wine/Mac user and don't play SC2 (don't have enough time to.)

Maybe Charles can help diagnose this as well with the log file.

James McKenzie