Re: comctl32 unable to load

Ivraine wrote:
Yeah, I ended up moving .wine out, and it worked fine, I think I will join the mailing list. I do believe it is now time to start on my game collections, which should (hopefully) only take 2-3 hours to do.
In this case, you might want to update any existing Applications Database entries with your findings. Some of the entries are old and really need to be updated.

James McKenzie