Re: Nokia PC suit running under wine rc3

i haven't checked it (sourceforge doesn't open on my connection) but i dont own a s60 device as of now. a dumb phone from my office.

i really wanted an open source alternative, but since nothing works its wine for me. i still haven't tested the usb feature. lets hope that it works. ( i am thinking of irritating the wammu/gammu developer :)