Re: nothing will work now

mikekleman wrote:
can someone instant message me or something? i haven't really figured out all of this ubuntu stuff. i have an aol and msn. mikekleman@(aol or hotmail).com. i went on the stepmania site and downloaded the linux binary. the stuff loads but nothing else happens. i can provide screenshots as well

Mike Kleman:

You were told to go to the Ubuntu forums as your installation of Linux is not correct.

This area is strictly for Wine assistance. We cannot help you with this situation as Wine supports not only Linux, but MacOSX, Free/OpenBSD, and Solaris (and a few other UNIX/Linux combos as well...)

Thank you.

James McKenzie