Re: QuickBooks

I have tried with the recent build release and the install hung near the end at the "Starting Service" stage. There is an account package which a lot of Linux users seem to recommend, it's called GNU Cash but for someone like you and I who are use to Quickbooks, the program can feel overwhelming due to it's lack of a nice GUI interface.

Something you may want to do if you have a second PC or Laptop is do what I am doing. I have my laptop running Windows next to my linux desktop. I have Quickbooks installed on the Windows and GNU Cash on the Linux this way I can still create my invoices and teach myself GNU Cash at the same time rather than constantly rebooting between Windows and Linux.

Andrew