Re: Problems with Blood 2 - The Chosen

It looks like all of your issues are reported as associated bugs in the AppDB entry for Blood 2 (http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=5111), but the app is nonetheless reported as Silver with a more recent version of Wine than you are using (although there are no reports for the current version, which might be further improved. Or indeed, might not, but likely is :) ).

I would check the AppDB and Bugzilla for tips, and I would upgrade Wine.