Re: Wine + winebottler + azloader.exe + rs232 to usb adapter

But we do not must forguet, that I have to use wine anyway, `cause the "azloader.exe" is not avaliable in app format!
And I think that`s the manory cause of the problem, because this exe apps ins under wine, the drive solution must be too, ma ia wrong?