Re: EA Download Manager

motub wrote:
Cleveland Rock wrote:
However, there's a major problem. I don't have the DVD version of The Sims 3. I have the downloadable version. The one I'm supposed to download with EA Download Manager.

Oh, that is unfortunate. Digital download (non-Steam) versions of games are often a problem, not only under Wine, but under Windows, and not only for this game, but for others I'm aware of as well.
If your fix works, please add it to the 'broken' Applications Database entry. This will give a work around until the necessary features are added to Wine to support the EA Download Manager.

James McKenzie