Re: Moving wine's C: drive to another file system

> 1. Wine does not support running programs from a FAT32 partition at this time, very well.

I've been wondering about how true this really is, since I run a TON of apps from a FAT32 disk just fine. It seems rather a problem with apps that require some sort of direct disk access, which means 99% of all other software should probably be fine, ext or FAT32.