Newbie Question: List of Win Apps Compatible/Incompatible?

Hi. I'd like to know if there is anything resembling a list of Win32 (XP) apps that are known to run or not run under WINE. Does such a list exist and, if so, where would I find it? Before I commit to using WINE I'd like to know if my software will run in WINE.

Gary