Re: Wine and Pulseaudio: it's working though.

Oh, you are right, my tests have only been run in relation to simple apps such as games with stereo-only support or software-positional-sound (Age3y, CSS, the movies, speak freely, cs1.6, steam, firefox+flash, wmplayer, fm09/10, FIFA08/09/10, red alert 3, simcity4, sims3, ...). Though I usually talk about PA+Wine when I remember that most people, in the "'ol' days" came here complaining about how even winecfg failed them.

Still, the audio timing has always been great, as well as stereo and audio input...on my limited applications list.