DrDepth device contexts

Hello all - apologies if I am asking a silly question but I have been unable to find a solution though "normal channels". I am current using Wine 1.01 under Lucid Lynx but the problem occurs under other versions of Wine/Ubuntu. I currently use DrDepth (http://Drdepth.se) on my boat under Windows 2000 but am switching to an atom based processor system running Lucid Lynx. My problem is that parts of the display appear and disappear at will. ( well not strictly true as I know the reason why) which is the way the data is written to screen by the windows app. The display data is a subset of a bigger data array but it is stored in two parallel Display contexts which are alternately displayed as various data change. This results in part of the display disappearing and re-appearing as scales/screen boundaries etc are changed. My question is : does anybody know how can I get wine to display all of the screen data continuously?

If anybody wishes to test the effects, they can download a free copy of the program from the above website (demo until you purchase a license) and run one demo file followed by another demo file.

Interestingly, the same problem can occasionally occur with Win2K but to nowhere near the same predicable extent.