Re: Perfect world - mouse not appearing

Thanks I will look into the star treck wrapper.

But how do I turn on the virtual desktop on your wrapper

and this game has two exe files. One for patcher and one for the game and I saw a few other exe/wine files.

And one more thing, the update for my wine will come when the guy who runs winebottler gets it working... Right?