Re: Any hope for gaming?

Thanks for the updates. Maybe I will try Wine on Ubuntu 10.04 and see how it goes. Will this new documentation system show up for 1.1.45? Is there any performance information I can post that will help getting things working better? I would be interested in helping from the software end but I just don't think I would have time to get plugged in.