Dawn of War: Dark Crusade model problems

Hello,

I've recently installed Wine and Steam on my Linux (OpenSuse 11.2 KDE) instalation and have run into problems. The models do not show correctly in Dawn of War:Dark Crusade. They are mostly either invisible or distorted beyond recognition. Everything else about the game seems to work fine. I could post a screen shot if people would find that helpful.

I'm running Wine 1.1.43-6.1 with OpenSuse 11.2 under KDE. I installed my graphics driver for an ATI 3850 using YaST and have version 8.723-1 of the package fglrx64_7_4_0_SUSE112 installed. Its version number is listed in red. Another package, named x11-video-fglrxG02, is also installed. It also has the same description as the first one namely: X Window display driver for the ATI graphics accelerators. Is this a problem? The red would indicate to me there's something wrong if I undertand it correctly.

I tried earlier to install the latest graphics drivers using the RPM package from ATI's website, but it never worked for me. I lost my GUI.

I have played this game before successfully without this problem on previous incarnation of this system.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Subsidiarity.